Copy of Copy of Yard-X Multi-Use Garden Tool
- Hoe & Slice: Use the sharp steel blade to dig furrows, break-up soil, remove weeds, and slice unwanted plants at the roots.
- Rake & Smooth: Use the fork rake to clean gravel areas, smooth stones, and disperse mulch. Create smooth, leveled surfaces with ease.
- Scrape & Cut: Use the steel blade at a new angle to scrape along tough surfaces such as concrete and stone where unwanted weeds grow.
- Edge & Chop: Use the sharp edge to cut and clean around pathways, planting and vegetable beds. Give your lawn a professional looking edge.
- Aerate & Loosen: Use the teeth of the fork at this straight angle to aerate lawns and planting beds promoting healthy soil for better growth.